in vivo, in vitro, in silico – Computational Modeling in medical device approval process
How simulation can save you time and money while increasing safety.
In silico methods today are the key to faster and at the same time safer approval of medical devices. We show you how.
The CADFEM Medical webinar answers fundamental questions such as: "What is in silico, what can it achieve, what initiatives, regulations, standards and guidelines are already in place, and it provides insights into the regulatory situation in the EU and USA (application of ...
Our offer in detail
- What is "in silico"?
- In silico methods, initiatives, standards & guidelines (FDA, MDIC, ASME, AA (GSP, structures to be established in the EU etc.)
- In silico possibilities, state of the art examples
The CADFEM Medical webinar answers fundamental questions such as: "What is in silico, what can it achieve, what initiatives, regulations, standards and guidelines are already in place, and it provides insights into the regulatory situation in the EU and USA (application of simulation in the approval process).
In order to meet the constantly growing demands of the health care industry for medical products, more efficient methods in product development and evaluation are necessary. Computer-aided simulation studies have proven to be an adequate approach in addition to the established methods for testing. They already enable manufacturers to bring their products to market more quickly and at reasonable cost.
Examples are used to show what is possible and what is already being successfully practiced with the current state of the art.
The seminar is aimed at all engineers, project managers and Managers who want to use simulation methods in the development of medical devices in order.
- Learning how simulation can be used in principle and which requirements are necessary for it
- Learning new technologies and processes to support the approval of medical devices
- Learn how to accelerate approval times without sacrificing safety
- Optimizing the so-called Time to Market
Do you have questions concerning the webinar?
Switzerland / Liechtenstein
The right training, hardware and software add-ons are key to achieving a successful and swift introduction to simulation