Reliable simulation tools for optimal creation and fast evaluation of bolted joints according to Eurocode 3 or VDI 2230.
Bolt Assessment - Verification of bolts according to Eurocode 3 or VDI 2230
Stable connections determine the quality and reliability of structures and components. Bolts make an important contribution to safety and durability under different load combinations. The exact requirements for safety and load specifications and the test methods to be applied are specified in national and international regulations. Our simulation software supports you in complying with these regulations.
Evaluation of bolted joints
Verification according to Eurocode 3 or VDI 2230 - with the right tool, bolted connections can be correctly dimensioned in no time.
Highlights at a glance
- The right tool for the evaluation of bolted joints for every guideline
- Solve complex tasks with simple workflows in Ansys
- Reduce development time and costs through automated workflows
The right solution for you.
Implement your bolt evaluation faster and more efficiently.
- Benefit from our 35 years of experience as a simulation expert.
- The right tool for every guideline: technology partnership of CADFEM & EDRMedeso
- Achieve higher evaluation quality through automated calculations
- Use the optimization tools in ANSYS
- The wide range of CADFEM training courses enables you to stay up to date at all times
Convince yourself of our expertise. We look forward to talking to you.
The right solutions for your simulation projects
Simulation is everywhere and affects every industry. Since simulation requires more than software, CADFEM offers everything you need for successful simulation from a single source: software and IT solutions, consulting, support, engineering and knowledge sharing – always on the cutting edge.