CADFEM Extension Rolling Bearing inside Ansys
Rolling Bearing inside Ansys - Simple and precise simulation of rolling bearings
Under the influence of preload, clearance or external loads in the entire assembly rolling bearings can be mapped with Rolling Bearing inside Ansys - even without expert knowledge. Depending on the load situation, individual rolling elements can lose and regain contact. These factors influence the force flow as well as the bearing stiffness and thus the overall behavior of the assembly.
Highlights at a glance
- Correctly reproduction of the flow of forces in the overall model
- Simulating rolling bearings without expert knowledge
- Open, manufacturer-independent library for storing the storage parameters
- Support of different types of rolling bearings e.g. deep groove ball bearings, angular contact or four point bearings, cylindrical, tapered or needle roller bearings
- Consider influencing factors such as the mounting condition of the rolling bearings, preload, clearance and mounting tolerances
- Simulate bearing rigidity as a function of operating point
- Precise substitute modelling for each individual rolling element
Dr. Paul Lethbridge
Rolling Bearing inside Ansys in detail
Simple and precise simulation of rolling bearings
Rolling bearings are used in countless assemblies to support shafts. Often these are purchased parts, which for economic reasons can only be simulated in a very simplified way in the simulation process. With Rolling Bearing inside Ansys you can integrate high-precision bearings into your overall simulation within seconds - without expert knowledge.
HIGHLIGHTS - Rolling Bearing inside Ansys
- Stress evaluation along the rolling element
- Visualization of the contact angle for the correct mounting situation
- Usability - contact surfaces can now also be defined via named selections
Please also check info on update webinars at the product site.
All information has been prepared to the best of our knowledge. Data without guarantee.
Training and webinars related to Rolling Bearing inside Ansys
The training offers aim primarily at simulation engineers, test engineers, designers and anyone who wants to know more about Rolling Bearing inside Ansys.
Our development partners
The right solutions for your simulation projects
Simulation is everywhere and affects every industry. Since simulation requires more than software, CADFEM offers everything you need for successful simulation from a single source: software and IT solutions, consulting, support, engineering and knowledge sharing – always on the cutting edge.