Ansys 2021 R2 - CADFEM Tips - Focus Structural Mechanics
Summarized presentation of new features and enhancements in Ansys 2021 R2 with a focus on Structural Mechanics
CADFEM will guide you through some of the most relevant improvements with recommendations from our practical experience. ...
Our offer in detail
- Ansys Mechanical
- Ansys LS-Dyna
- Ansys Motion
- Additive Manufacturing
- Systems Coupling
CADFEM will guide you through some of the most relevant improvements with recommendations from our practical experience.
Highlights mentioned in this webinar are:
- Quality seam weld modeling,
- Useful Workbench integration of LS-Dyna,
- Multiphysics application inside Ansys Workbench by Systems Coupling and use of Fluent and Mechanical Coupled Field analysis,
- Structural Shape Optimization to take local stress concentration into account,
- Efficient use of different simulation models.
In short: discover with us how to use state-of-the-art technology and improve your productivity.
Ansys users with focus on computational structural mechanics
You will receive a compact overview of the innovations in Ansys 2021 R2 with regard to structural mechanics
Dr.-Ing. Cord Steinbeck-Behrens
The right training, hardware and software add-ons are key to achieving a successful and swift introduction to simulation