Make flow visible with Computational Fluid Dynamics
Ansys CFD – as versatile as your requirements
Flow simulation is varied and versatile in application. Ansys knows how to provide explicit answers to all questions relating to fluid mechanics. CADFEM empowers you to carry out successful CFD simulation.
Ansys CFD – flow simulation par excellence
Ansys CFD is one of the most powerful simulation programs in the industry. Depending on your requirements, you will need Ansys CFD Premium or Ansys CFD Enterprise. Specific solvers offer a solution for virtually any problem. We’d be happy to advise you on your specific product configuration.
- Tried-and-tested solvers including Fluent, CFX, Forte, Chemkin Pro, and Polyflow
- Many special extensions such as TurboTools for turbo machines
- Mapping of multiphase flow and phase transitions, chemical reactions
- Solutions for thermal management and cooling problems
- High-performance aerodynamic calculations
- Mapping of the interaction between fluid dynamics and structures
- Suitable for HPC (high-performance computing)
- Offers solution options for virtually every flow problem
The right solution for you
CADFEM is your ideal partner for Ansys CFD - the comprehensive product bundle for flow simulation.
For more information please contact us.
Success Stories of flow simulation
Read how users from different industries successfully use Ansys CFD for flow-around and flow-through geometries
Training and Webinars on the topics of general flow simulation
All CADFEM training and webinars are characterized by a strong practical focus, sustained learning outcomes and a pleasant learning atmosphere.
We recommend the following seminars for general flow simulation:
The right solutions for your simulation projects
Simulation is everywhere and affects every industry. Since simulation requires more than software, CADFEM offers everything you need for successful simulation from a single source: software and IT solutions, consulting, support, engineering and knowledge sharing – always on the cutting edge.