Make flow visible with Computational Fluid Dynamics
Ansys CFD – as versatile as your requirements
Flow simulation is varied and versatile in application. Ansys knows how to provide explicit answers to all questions relating to fluid mechanics. CADFEM empowers you to carry out successful CFD simulation.
Business benefits of using CFD
Find out more about how industry leaders benefit from fast and reliable CFD.
times more often
reduction in prototype costs
Highlights at a glance
- Highly professional simulation tools
- Uniquely fast software architecture
- Maximum pragmatism in calculation
- Continuous workflows
- High-end solver technology
- Excellent user interface
- Proven support from CADFEM
Dr.-Ing. Barbara Neuhierl
Ansys CFD – flow simulation par excellence
Ansys CFD is one of the most powerful simulation programs in the industry. Depending on your requirements, you will need Ansys CFD Premium or Ansys CFD Enterprise. Specific solvers offer a solution for virtually any problem. We’d be happy to advise you on your specific product configuration.
Better, faster, more reliable
Ansys CFD is a unique product family that engineers around the world rely on for demanding, powerful CFD. At its heart are meaningful results and performance. A range of solvers emulate the simulation environment that is used so that development costs are actually reduced.
- Tried-and-tested solvers including Fluent, CFX, Forte, Chemkin Pro, and Polyflow
- Many special extensions such as TurboTools for turbo machines
- Mapping of multiphase flow and phase transitions, chemical reactions
- Solutions for thermal management and cooling problems
- High-performance aerodynamic calculations
- Mapping of the interaction between fluid dynamics and structures
- Suitable for HPC (high-performance computing)
- Offers solution options for virtually every flow problem
Flow simulation for flow-around and flow-through geometries
Read how users from different industries successfully use Ansys CFD
Seminars on the topics of general flow simulation
All CADFEM seminars are characterized by a strong practical focus, sustained learning outcomes and a pleasant learning atmosphere.
We recommend the following seminars for general flow simulation:
Webinars on fluid mechanics
In our live webinars, you’ll receive first-hand information as well as tips and tricks for general flow simulation.
Short tutorials about Ansys Fluid Dynamics
Get a glimpse of what flow simulation can do for you. Please get in touch, we’d be happy to help you.
The right solutions for your simulation projects
Simulation is everywhere and affects every industry. Since simulation requires more than software, CADFEM offers everything you need for successful simulation from a single source: software and IT solutions, consulting, support, engineering and knowledge sharing – always on the cutting edge.