Reliable simulation tools for optimal creation and fast evaluation of welded joints according to Eurocode 3 or FKM guideline.
The right choice - weld evaluation according to Eurocode 3 or FKM guideline
In the production and manufacturing of assemblies, welds play an important role in joining components together in a safe, stable and durable manner. During the product lifetime, the welded joints are subject to static and, in some cases, large variable loads that lead to material fatigue. CADFEM offers you efficient simulation tools for checking the strength of welds.
Strength verification of welds
Calculation according to Eurocode 3 or verification according to FKM guideline - with the right tool, welds can be correctly dimensioned in no time.
Highlights at a glance
- The right tool for the evaluation of welds for every guideline
- Solve complex tasks with simple workflows in Ansys
- Reduce development times and costs with automated workflows
The right solution for you.
Implement your weld seam evaluation faster and more efficiently.
- Benefit from our 35 years of experience as a simulation expert.
- The right tool for every guideline: technology partnership of CADFEM & EDRMedeso
- Achieve higher assessment quality through automated calculations
- Use the optimization tools in ANSYS
- The wide range of CADFEM training courses enables you to stay up to date at all times
Convince yourself of our expertise. We look forward to talking to you.
The right solutions for your simulation projects
Simulation is everywhere and affects every industry. Since simulation requires more than software, CADFEM offers everything you need for successful simulation from a single source: software and IT solutions, consulting, support, engineering and knowledge sharing – always on the cutting edge.