We are all pulling in the same direction, have our finger on the pulse of the times and are launching innovations. We use the freedom, participate actively and lead simulation to success together.
Job opportunities - Working for a simulation pioneer
CADFEM is the right place for those who like to shape the future with state-of-the-art technologies. We offer exciting projects, encourage initiative and stand behind our team. Talk to us - also proactively. We look forward to receiving your application.
Vacancies CADFEM India Pvt. Ltd
Head of India - Sales Domain
Head of India - Sales Domain
About the CADFEM Group:
The CADFEM Group specializes in numerical simulation and mathematical modeling. As a veteran in the field, CADFEM has been and continues to be a brand for diverse physics with the thrive to foster innovative technology. An elite channel partner of ANSYS, CADFEM has the legacy dating the collaboration back to 1985 and the significance of presence across the globe. Being the founder of TechNet alliance, a global network of Computer-Aided-Engineering (CAE) experts, the CADFEM Group excels at leading strategic associations to success. Our corporate website – http://www.cadfem.in
To further strengthen our Sales team in India, we are looking for a full-time Head of Indiafor the Sales domain as soon as possible.
Place of Work: Not a constraint (Anywhere in India)
- Developing and implementing effective sales strategies.
- Developing and executing strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Identifying and acquiring new customers, as well as up-selling to the existing customer base.
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement
- Negotiate and close agreements with customers.
- Ensuring accurate sales forecasting and account planning.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Developing weekly/monthly/annual and seasonal sales targets for the department, examining growth opportunities, enabling sales improvements and taking responsibility for the department’s performance against targets.
- Responsible to take care of CADFEM channel partners. Assist / support partners with pipeline development effort essential to driving sustainable and profitable growth.
- Solution Selling of the entire ANSYS Multiphysics products.
- Building a high performing sales team by providing strong mentorship, coaching and guidance.
- Provide training and ongoing coaching, mentoring and development to sales; ensure consistent sharing of internal/external best practices.
- Leading nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Liaise with Marketing and Technical departments and work as a team.
- Coordinating with other teams to ensure smooth delivery of products & services.
- Analyzing market trends and competitors’ activities and formulating strategies to respond to these.
- Ensuring the proper use of CRM database and tools to track performance.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in engineering discipline or bachelor’s degree with technical sales experience.
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions.
- Strong track record of success with prior experience in a similar role for 4-5 years.
- Knowledge of CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Good analytical skills and are an excellent problem solver.
- Strong team player who can build good relationships at all levels of an organization.
- Minimum travel of 50%.
- CADFEM offers exciting tasks in various professional fields. At CADFEM, personal development and further training are standards, just as fair payment and attractive benefits.
- We're a young and energetic team contributing to the vibrance and flexibility in the work style.
- Being a lean organization, everyone from the team shall work by effective communication channels to endorse unique perspectives.
- Our motto "Simulation is more than software" enables a rejoicing and greater appreciation of diverse physics.
- In a nutshell, working at CADFEM India is all about a startup culture exuding an upbeat enthusiasm yet also the veteran flair for managing advanced technology.
Maximize customer benefit through CAE know-how transfer!
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents, preferably by e-mail.
Ms Kanthi Kotagiri (Manager - Human Resources)
CADFEM India Pvt. Ltd.
6-3-902/A, 2nd Floor,Right Wing, Central Plaza
Raj Bhavan Rd, Somajiguda
T: (040) 49481048
Job offer as PDF
Do you have any questions? We will help you!
What is it like to work at CADFEM?
Exciting tasks with a lot of personal responsibility, individual further training, fair pay and attractive benefits: But as an employer, we have even more to offer. Get to know the simulation pioneer CADFEM and read what our employees think about their company.