Strength verification with FKM nonlinear including nonlinear material properties
FKM NL inside Ansys
With FKM NL inside Ansys, an automated static verification and a fatigue strength verification, for mechanically stressed components, according to the FKM guideline, can be performed in the shortest time possible, with low-cycle and high-cycle events. The final report generation includes the complete presentation of all the design parameters.
Highlights at a glance
- Strength verification including nonlinear material properties
- Verification based on guidelines for complete assemblies
- Develop plastic reserves with static proof loads
- Calculate crack life for given load-time histories with cyclic event detection
- The FE model is taken directly from Ansys Workbench
- Detailed documentation of the selected detection locations with presentation of the calculation steps
- Full integration of the "FKM-Guideline Nonlinear" policy
Dr. Paul Lethbridge
FKM verification of static and cyclic loads with FKM NL inside Ansys
Detection in the low-cycle range now possible with an automated procedure!
With FKM NL inside Ansys, verification parameters and calculation results are introduced as result objects in Ansys Workbench. A first verification is thus permanently linked to the corresponding FE analysis. The required model data is transferred directly from Ansys Workbench and the verification is automatically calculated for all desired verification points (nodes).
Training and Webinars related to FKM NL inside Ansys
We offer trainings on the subject of "FKM Nonlinear" in cooperation with our development partner IHF GmbH. The current training offer can be found here.
Our development partners
The right solutions for your simulation projects
Simulation is everywhere and affects every industry. Since simulation requires more than software, CADFEM offers everything you need for successful simulation from a single source: software and IT solutions, consulting, support, engineering and knowledge sharing – always on the cutting edge.