Use CADFEM Extension Rolling Bearing inside Ansys to evaluate the force flow in the overall model
Simulate rolling bearings at the push of a button and correctly evaluate the force flow
With the CADFEM Extension Rolling Bearing inside Ansys, rolling bearings can be simulated at the push of a button. This allows you to precisely map rolling bearings and correctly evaluate the force flow in an assembly, even if the overall assembly is influenced by pre-tension, bearing gaps or external loads.
Simple and precise simulation of rolling bearings
Highlights at a glance
Rolling bearings are used in countless assemblies to support shafts. Often these are purchased parts, which for economic reasons can only be simulated in a very simplified way in the simulation process. With Rolling Bearing inside Ansys you can integrate high-precision bearings into your overall simulation within seconds - without expert knowledge.
- Correctly reproduction of the flow of forces in the overall model
- Simulating rolling bearings without expert knowledge
- Open, manufacturer-independent library for storing the storage parameters
- Support of different types of rolling bearings e.g. deep groove ball bearings, angular contact or four point bearings, cylindrical, tapered or needle roller bearings
- Consider influencing factors such as the mounting condition of the rolling bearings, preload, clearance and mounting tolerances
- Simulate bearing rigidity as a function of operating point
- Precise substitute modelling for each individual rolling element
Reliable and durable
CADFEM is the right partner for you.
For more than 35 years we have been designing and supporting the introduction of simulation with our customers - from engineering offices to large corporations. We use our diverse experience and know-how to make your entry into simulation a success. Acquisition of the software is only the beginning. As your partner, we accompany you step by step - with intensive technical support and strategic consulting that ensures your long-term goals.
Please contact us for more information.
Training and webinars related to Rolling Bearing inside Ansys
The training offers aim primarily at simulation engineers, test engineers, designers and anyone who wants to know more about Rolling Bearing inside Ansys.
Our development partner
The right solutions for your simulation projects
Simulation is everywhere and affects every industry. Since simulation requires more than software, CADFEM offers everything you need for successful simulation from a single source: software and IT solutions, consulting, support, engineering and knowledge sharing – always on the cutting edge.