Design, optimization, and tolerance of optical systems
Ansys Zemax OpticStudio
Ansys Zemax OpticStudio is a simulation tool for the precise modeling and analysis of optical systems – both imaging and non-imaging. Even under the influence of tolerances, the software can be used to determine image quality and lighting properties in advance, allowing them to be optimally designed.
Compact, application-oriented webinars
Learn more about the various use cases of Ansys Zemax OpticStudio in one of our compact, practice-oriented webinars. Whether you already use OpticStudio or you are interested in getting started - by participating, you are guaranteed to get practical insights and impulses from our experts. In addition, you will have the opportunity to ask live questions in the Q&A afterwards.
Save time & minimize errors
In our whitepaper, we show you how to save time and avoid errors in the development process of high-power laser systems. Find out how Henke-Sass, Wolf succeeded in sustainably improving a product with Ansys Zemax OpticStudio in the case study. Are you convinced? Then request a test license right now.
What CADFEM customers are saying
Optical design and simulation engineer, Eyelights
Having support that responds so quickly and with such a high level of technical expertise in Ansys Zemax OpticStudio is extremely helpful! It makes it easier to discuss the subtleties of the problems encountered and unblock situations with the CADFEM contact person.
Product highlights of Ansys Zemax OpticStudio
- Ray tracing, optimization, and tolerance of optical systems (imaging and non-imaging)
- Simulation in the visible, UV and infrared range, sometimes even beyond that
- From nano to macro: Complete workflow through coupling to Ansys Speos and Ansys Lumerical
- Sensitivity analysis, optimization and robustness analysis by coupling to Ansys optiSlang
- STOP analysis (Structural, Thermal Optical Performance) for imaging systems
- Ansys program family: interface to many Ansys tools
- PTC Creo: Interface to Ansys Zemax OpticsBuilder in Creo for the mechanical design of components and the consideration of these in optical simulation
This software is part of the Ansys optics product family
The right solution for you
What can we do for you? We look forward to speaking with you.
Uriel Takoundoum Kamwa
Training related to Ansys Zemax
The right solutions for your simulation projects
Simulation is everywhere and affects every industry. Since simulation requires more than software, CADFEM offers everything you need for successful simulation from a single source: software and IT solutions, consulting, support, engineering and knowledge sharing – always on the cutting edge.