CADFEM training courses combine engineering and simulation expertise for best-in-class software solutions from Ansys
CADFEM training combines Ansys, Engineering & Technology
CADFEM training courses are characterized by a high practical focus, compactly presented background knowledge and a stimulating working atmosphere. The direct dialog with the instructors, exchange with other participants and immediate practical training on the computer – all this results in tangible added value for daily simulation work.
- Varied: Each training combines theory with practical exercises
- Experienced and always on the pulse of time: With 30 years of experience, we impart profound engineering knowledge and know current developments for every industry
- Learning Subscription: 1x order, 365 days unlimited access to trainings, eLearnings & Ansys Learning Hub
Why CADFEM Training?
CADFEM training courses reflect a well balanced mix of engineering know-how and specific application of the simulation software. Thanks to an outstanding knowledge pool and many experts in the background, we offer target-oriented training for every industry. Basic, advanced & expert courses systematically build your know-how. At the number-one training provider for simulation, you decide on the learning format: open or customized in-house training?
CADFEM Learning Paths
CADFEM learning pathways give simulation newcomers and experienced FEM and CFD users appropriate training concepts for achieving their individual learning goals. For HR managers, they are a valuable planning aid for systematically building precision simulation concepts within the company.
Training or customized In-house Training?
CADFEM training courses - Further education according to your needs
- Training: In our repertoire you will find more than 100 theme-specific topics for simulation users at basic, advanced and expert levels. You will benefit from a wide range of dates, professionally supervised exercises and stimulating discussions with other participants and our experienced instructors. In one of the CADFEM training centers near you or as a live online training.
- In-house Training: You determine the learning objectives, participants, date and location individually. We combine the appropriate learning units and examples from our range of trainings according to your training needs: From over 800 training modules, we jointly create a didactically coordinated training concept for your employees. In-house courses can also be held in one of the CADFEM training centers or as a Live Online Training.
You can choose from the following training formats:
- Face-to-face Training: visit us at one of the CADFEM training centers & benefit from the focused, interactive learning atmosphere. Equipped with high quality technology including virtual cloud machines for exercises and appealing break rooms, the exchange with top-class lecturers and the other participants is emphasized here.
- Live Online Training: Experience the training in digital live format & in small groups from your office or home office. You dial into the online training on the date you have booked. A speaker guides you interactively through the course. You can easily complete exercises in your browser using the included cloud. By sharing screen contents, your questions will be answered at any time in the usual quality.
- eLearning: Learn according to your personal schedule, individually & with maximum flexibility. All course content is available on demand and you can learn when, where and for how long it suits you. A varied and interactive course concept motivates you to learn. For the hands-on exercises, you get uncomplicated access to the appropriate Ansys training license via the preconfigured AWS Cloud.
What CADFEM customers are saying
Design and Project Engineer, Corinthe Ingenierie
CADFEM trained us in the use of SpaceClaim and Fluent. The theory-practice-alternation was well balanced, our learning curve was quick and intuitive. The technical mastery and pedagogy are remarkable. After the training, we put in place regular meetings to discuss about our challenges and success. We recommend the CADFEM team without reservation!
R&D – Development Engineer, Bleckmann GmbH & Co. KG
The CADFEM training provides comprehensive information on verification and numerous comparisons to everyday examples. Many thanks to the great lecturer for sharing the knowledge in such an exciting and exhilarating way.
Director, EC2 Modélisation
The training provided by CADFEM has allowed the entire team to become familiar with Mechanical. It also allows us to imagine new uses for Ansys, increasing the number of projects we plan to use it for.
Head of R&D Simulation, HAWE Hydraulik SE
The course is didactically well structured. By alternating between presentation and workshop, attention is always maintained. The lively discussions and questions during the seminar were also very instructive for me. Therefore I am very enthusiastic about the CADFEM offering!
Disc Brake Design Engineer, eCubator-Team, KNORR-BREMSE Systeme für Nutzfahrzeuge GmbH
The Creo Simulation Live training teaches something very elementary: The ability to derive meaningful knowledge from FEM results.
Advanced Sensor Engineer, Endress+Hauser SE+Co. KG
The CADFEM training on Ansys Optislang was well structured and the lecturer conveyed the material in a very pleasant, relaxed and calm manner. Questions were also answered thoroughly and professionally. Keep it up!
Development Engineer Structural Design, Voith GmbH & Co. KGaA
Dr. Einbock’s course offers a very comprehensive insight into the world of operational strength. He manages to put the complexity of the various guidelines into a comprehensible perspective and supplement it with a variety of practical tips and examples based on everyday professional life.
Frequently asked questions about CADFEM Training
Below you will find relevant information and assistance that is frequently requested. Do you have any further questions, suggestions or requests? Then feel free to contact us.
Usually the training courses start at 9:00 am and end at 5:00 pm of the respective local time. The actual course times will be stated in the booking confirmation. Please note that, depending on the training host, there may be a possible time shift between your and the provider's local time. Therefore all local times are provided with the valid time shift to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).
We use the Microsoft Teams solution to conduct the live online training. You don't need a license of your own, but we recommend you to use the free desktop app for an optimal course experience. You may alternatively attend the training using a state-of-the-art web browser.
You will receive your course room link by e-mail in time for the training course. We already open the virtual course room 15 minutes before the course starts. So you can test all functions in in a relaxed atmosphere. A telephone dial-in is also possible - even additionally to handle the voice connection separately.
Moreover, each participant receives access to their individual AWS Cloud instance: every software exercise can be carried out in the web browser and the virtual shoulder view by our trainers is ensured at all times.
For CADFEM, the collaboration between practice and science has always been a central aspect in developing upcoming generations of engineers. That’s why we offer discounted enrollment options whenever possible. You can find our current pricing conditions in the course descriptions. By the way, have you heard about the special 50% discount for university members and our Simulation Portal for Students with free Ansys courses?
Your professional development team will answer any organizational questions you may have about your course. Please contact the contact person from the country from which your desired or booked course date is offered.
Dr. sc. Jörg Helfenstein
Dr. Ing. Mickaël Gay
The right Solution for you
Why CADFEM is the right partner for your career prospects.
For more than 35 years, we have been designing and supporting the introduction and extension of simulation for our customers. With our extensive training program and professional development, we would like to pass on our experience to you.
LEARN FROM THE NUMBER 1 training PROVIDER FOR SIMULATION.
- New markets, innovative industry solutions or high-end software for specialists: our technical team follows relevant trends, engages experts and develops new content for cutting-edge knowledge transfer.
- Basic, advanced or expert knowledge: in 100 trainings you will find the right course for every level.
- Digitally available at any time: structured training materials & sample solutions that can be implemented immediately with up-to-date software.
- With the CADFEM learning paths to your individual learning goal: for typical tasks we recommend proven training combinations.
For more information please contact us.
Additional professional development offers
Learn more about our other CADFEM further education formats: you can sensibly combine all trainings with elearning and certificate courses. Recent studies have shown that blended learning, the targeted combination of classroom and eLearning methods, enables you to build up your knowledge in a particularly effective fashion.