Rocky DEM is THE particle simulation solution
Particle simulation in mechanical process engineering with Rocky DEM
Realistic modeling of any shape or size of solid is the secret to Rocky DEM’s success. When ingeniously combined with multi-GPU capabilities and CPU processing power, you get the best results in the shortest time with full integration within Ansys.
Highlights at a glance
- Indispensable in mechanical process engineering
- Minimize downtimes and wear and tear
- Improve quality and cut costs
- Precisely dimensioned machines and plants
- Design better machines faster
- Uniquely fast and realistic simulation
- Comprehensive physics catalog
Dr. Paul Lethbridge
CFD-DEM Simulation eines Tablettenbeschichters
Rocky DEM – next-generation simulation
Software for every kind of particle, solid and component
What is Rocky DEM?
Rocky DEM is a professional software module for realistically simulating material flows and machining processes. The wide-ranging simulation options allow users to draw comprehensive conclusions on the system as a whole. Furthermore, Rocky DEM is extremely quick and precise.
- Fast thanks to unique multi-GPU capabilities
- Precise thanks to realistic particle modeling
- Comprehensive thanks to high integration with Ansys
- Independent thanks to integrated multibody simulation (MBD)
- Powerful with models of up to 100 million particles
Extend your multiphysics simulations with Rocky DEM and Ansys integration
Preetanshu Pandey, Ph.D. Principal Scientist at Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS)
“The best thing about Rocky DEM has to be its speed and realistic modeling of particle shapes. This allows us to precisely simulate with the exact number of particles in just the distribution, size and shape they will be when used later. This knowledge from the experimental studies is the biggest advantage of using Rocky DEM for us.”
Success stories with Rocky DEM
Webinars relating to Rocky DEM
Take advantage of a brief introduction to the versatility and added value of Rocky DEM in our free webinars.
Seminars relating to Rocky DEM
Take part in CADFEM seminars on the topic of Rocky DEM and learn how these solution concepts can be applied to your own tasks.
The right solutions for your simulation projects
Simulation is everywhere and affects every industry. Since simulation requires more than software, CADFEM offers everything you need for successful simulation from a single source: software and IT solutions, consulting, support, engineering and knowledge sharing – always on the cutting edge.